Friday 25 April 2014

Anzac Weekend Haul


It's the long weekend and with a well deserved break from work comes a small well deserved haul from Mecca Cosmetica. I think I showed relatively good restraint considering my usual visits with intentions to purchase one item almost always quickly escalates into a full blown spree.  This time I stuck to my guns and resisted my wondering desires to stray from my shopping list. 



1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - Diffused Light 
I already have this powder in Dim Light and absolutely adore it. Diffused Light is apparently one of their best sellers in the line and I just had to give it a try! One first glance it looks pretty 'glowy' to be used as an all over setting powder, which was my intention, but I think it'll make a gorgeous highlight. 

2. NARS Pure Radiance Tinted Moisturiser - Alaska

The boyfriend and I are contemplating going on a short getaway in June/July to seek a warm climate. Although we haven't even decided on a location I'm already looking for a light weight base to use and what better than a tinted moisturiser!

3. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - Custard
This is my second tube of the stuff, which speaks for how much I love it!

4. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
I've heard so much amazing stuff about this mascara! The transformation pictures they have on the packaging are astonishing and if it really lives up to the hype I may not be able to live without this mascara!! 

Full reviews of each product will be up shortly after I use them enough to form an informative opinion! Leave a comment letting me know if you've used any of these products and what you thought!

Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment