Monday 10 March 2014

new beginnings

This is not my first blog. It's predecessor, something of a journal of thoughts, has become a private archive. As I journey through this very different chapter of my life, I want to establish a new haven to record the moments, the things that make me happy. I want to look back on moments needed and see all the things I have to be grateful for, be it superficial bits or more profound. I don't want to classify this space to a ridged genre of lifestyle, beauty, fashion or whatnot. I simply want this to be a space where I am able to create and share that which brings positivity into my life.

"We must exercise ourselves in the things which bring us happiness, since if that be present, we have everything, and, if that be absent, all our actions are directed towards attaining it." - Epicurus.


No comments:

Post a Comment